- Visiting us means that your smile, but also your oral health, will be in the centre of our attention.
- A team of enthusiastic, dedicated and experienced practitioners will make sure that you receive treatment tailored to your needs, preferences and choices.
- We are committed to the delivery of the highest standard of dental care and constantly seek to raise our standards based on evidence base practice.
- We are committed to use the best dental materials and procedures of proven quality to meet the patient needs.
- We are passionate about facing the challenge of complex aesthetic cases as this gives us the opportunity to share ideas and develop new innovative ways of working within the team.
- But most of all we believe in smiles that are natural, individual and unique to the patient away from technical or medical perfection.
for a smile you deserve
Dr Dimitrios Iliadis, DDS, MClinDent in Prosth
Dr Anika Chatziioannidou, DEAA, MScPain, OstMed, DM-SMed, PgDip Skin Ageing Aesthetic Medicine
Mrs Vicki Earnden, EDT, EDH
Dr Dimitrios Iliadis, DDS, MClinDent in Prosthodontics
GDC Number 83072
- Dr Iliadis graduated in dentistry as Doctor of Medical Dentistry at University of Belgrade
- Qualified dentist since 1989
- Postgraduated in King’s College of London in Prosthodontics (MClinDent)
- Dentist with Special interest in Prosthodontics, Invisalign, Aesthetic Dentistry and Endodontics.
- He is an Invisalign Provider for over 14 years.
- Memberships: Full member of BACD (British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry), member of BDA.
- Publications: He has published two articles entitled ‘The power of ozone: defining the way to safe and natural dentistry’ Dentistry, Oct 2009, 98-99 and ‘Ozone and its use in periodontal treatment’ published OJST May 2013 and coauthored with Prof Brian Millar.
Professional career: He has finished undergraduate studies in Belgrade in 1989 receiving the title of Doctor of Medical Dentistry. Following that, he had worked as a dentist in the Greek Army for 18 months. Then he worked for another 18 months as associate in private practice in Greece. In 1992, he set up his own private practice in Thessaloniki, Greece. Since January 2006 he has been working in the UK. In 2009, he has been awarded the title of MClinDent (Prosthodontics) from King’s College, University of London. In 2014, he become the owner of the dental practice in the Lace Market. The practice has been renovated and named Aesthetic Dental Studio. Since then, he works there with passion in dentistry.
For many years now, he has been attending relevant courses organised by well known and experienced in the field experts from all over the world.
Dr Anika Chatziioannidou, DEAA, MScPain, OstMed, DM-SMed, PgDip Skin Ageing Aesthet Medicine
GMC Number 6035239
Dr Anika Chatziioannidou has joined Aesthetic Dental Studio to offer minimally invasive facial aesthetic treatments. She has had interest in facial cosmetic procedures that she further developed through Master Degree programme at Manchester University in Skin Ageing and Aesthetic Medicine. She firmly believes in holistic approach to facial rejuvenation, which is also the most rewarding long term. For that reason, her approach focuses on how can be addressed specific needs of the patient presenting for aesthetics treatment. Part of that approach is addressing skin health and care along with minimally invasive interventions. She has attended variety of educational activities with the aim to develop theoretical and practical knowledge and experience in facial aesthetics. Dr Chatziioannidou enjoys her work in facial aesthetics field that she considers a refreshing addition to her main medical speciality.
Mrs Vicki Earnden, EDT, EDH
GDC Number 2373
Mrs Earnden qualified as a dental therapist at New Cross Hospital in 1979. She continued her training additionally as a hygienist at Birmingham Dental School in 1983. She worked in a variety of clinics, mainly with children, until taking a break to have a family.
She returned to practice in 2003, again working for the Community Dental Service with children and special needs patients.
Mrs Earnden she is passionate with her work, and she is enjoying her work with patients. She is working mainly as a hygienist at Aesthetic Dental Studio.
Miss Anne Marie Saxton, Practice manager and Treatment Coordinator
GDC Number 161647
Anne Marie joined Aesthetic Dental Studio in August 2014, bringing with her knowledge, experience and understanding in delivering a high standard of care.
She qualified in 2004 as a dental nurse. In 2005, she began a career in practice management starting as a practice support manager. Anne Marie gained her NBBDN qualification in oral health education in 2010 and in the same year gained her NEBDN qualification in digital radiography. In 2011, gained her DNTEC certificate in fluoride application. She has also attended courses in impression taking, dental implants and clinical photography to aid her in supporting specialist chair side procedures. In 2012 Anne Marie joined the panel of examiners for the NEBDN and still continues to examine for the Dental Nurses National Diploma.
She enjoys keeping up to date with current legislation and implementing into practice. She also enjoys her managerial role. As part of her previous role she led practice to winning the oral health promotions award for the Nottingham City area.
Away from the practice Anne Marie enjoys photography and is currently studying an accredited programme to enhance her skills. Other hobbies include playing the guitar and spending times with her daughter and family.
Our practice is located in the city centre of Nottingham in an old and beautiful listed building. It is easily accessible via public transport (buses and tram). Near the practice within walking distance there are several parking places.